Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Moshiach Podcast 10

It's been a while since I really talked Moshiach. As will become clear to those who listen to the podcast, I have decided, for a few different reasons, to continue this series, albeit taking it in a slightly different direction than the last three episodes.

Here is the description from itunes:

Understanding Moshiach is really about bringing Moshiach. We discuss what Moshiach means, its roots in the times of Adam, and the things each of us can start to do to actually bring the world closer to that worldwide consciousness of God's presence.

Here is Moshiach podcast #10.

Running time: 42:27

3 comments:

mj said...

There is no way we can bring moshiach on our own,forget it, many people dont even believe in God these days or care. If it's really our choice, we are going to wait for an eternity.

Ari Goldwag said...

Yes, it sounds impossible. Luckily, I only need to be worried about changing myself, and Hashem is in charge of helping everyone else. I'm open to being there if He wants me to be His messenger, but ultimately, it's His job. I can't think of better Hands for the job to be in.

r.n.o said...

a great shiur, thanks so much for sharing! have a good shabbas.