Friday, April 30, 2010

Emor - live!

Baruch Hashem, I have begun to say over the Parsha Podcast on Friday mornings to a live audience in the shul Ahavas Shalom here in Ramat Bet Shemesh, and there is a different energy when I say it over to 'real people' as opposed to recording the Podcast in my studio. I would therefore like to offer the recording of this morning's shiur for download. If you have any feedback for me as to which one you like better, I would love to hear. If you listen to both, you will see that most of the shiur is the same, but there are some important interesting points that made it only in to one or the other. When I give the shiur, I have spent a lot of time working on the ideas, and many times I leave out some material to keep the shiur length at under twenty minutes.

Here is Emor live!

No comments: